The Xvive U2 wireless system has a simple design. Just insert the receiver into the input of an amp or the input in a pedal chain. Then insert the transmitter into your guitar and power them on. It will literally sync itself up confirmed with a bright blue light on the receiver! There’s no belt pack, no antenna sticking out of both units, and there is no power supply needed since both devices run off of a rechargeable Li-ion battery. I’ve taken this wireless system to rehearsals, live gigs with shoddy electrical, and even practiced with it at home because it just feels nice to not worry about tripping over cables when multitasking or playing with your cat midway, cause you know #catdad "laughs". Didn’t really notice any latency issues when playing rhythm but did notice some when running through fast licks and scales. I’ve never experienced any signal loss or drop outs with this system yet, and would like to see a full band utilize the U2 wireless system for further evaluation to see how it'll perform then. The U2 is cost efficient, portable, and rechargeable. Xvive has amazing customer support. So overall I highly recommend the U2 wireless system to any gigging musician.
I bought a 2nd wireless transceiver unit for $89 on Amazon for my 2nd guitar that's tuned on a different tuning and it just works flawlessly. I setup both transceivers to channel #1 and the change over is now as simple as can be live on stage.
It's a short list but would like to see the following on future releases.
- Belt pack transmitter with metal chassis & high quality TS cord (Tour Version)
- Replaceable Li-ion batteries with charging bay
- Battery LED status indicator should show percentage of available power
- Recessed power button with cover to prevent on stage accidental power off.
- 100 feet range without signal dropout
- 6ms latency
- Simultaneously broadcasts on four channels
- 2.4GHz band (Approved in United States, Europe, South America, Asia, and Australia)
- 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response
- 5 hours of battery life per charge
- Can be used on any stringed instrument with passive & active pickups
Video Demonstration Coming Soon!